|Policy and Procedure Statement 20.02||Scheduling the Conference|
|Review Cycle: Jan. 1, E4Y||Room at the Spring Lake Hall|
|Review Date: 01/01/2017||(14 paragraphs)|
|Reviewers: Executive Director,||Attachment I|
|The Meadows Center for|
|Water and the Environment|
1. This Policy and Procedure Statement sets forth the policy and procedures for scheduling the SLH Conference Room.
2. The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment (MCWE) oversees and is responsible for scheduling the Conference Room in Spring Lake Hall. The room capacity is 85 people.
3. Normal reservation priorities for reserving the SLH Conference Room will be on a first-come, first-served basis within priorities. (See Operating Details, Attachment I) All reservation requests are to be submitted using the online Conference Room Reservation Form.
4. MCWE staff will open and close the room. The room is available for use from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri, unless otherwise approved. Usage Fees are assessed based upon priority level of the sponsoring organization. (See Operating Details, Attachment I)
5. If the room is utilized during a time that is outside of regular business hours, an additional fee will be assessed. (See Operating Details, Attachment I)
6. MCWE’s Executive Director may require that security be present during the room’s use. If security is required for an event, the sponsoring organization will be charged for costs associated with security. (See Operating Details, Attachment I)
7. Food must be provided by a University approved caterer. For a list of approved caterers, contact auxiliary services (http://www.auxiliaryservices.txstate.edu/) at 245-2585 or the Coordinator of Student Center Services at 245-2264.
8. For additional furniture and audio-visual equipment not currently in the room, (See Operating Details, Attachment I).
9. MCWE strongly recommends that users make an appointment with SLH Conference Room Coordinator to view the room prior to submitting a request for use, to ensure it will appropriately meet user’s needs.
10. Users may not decorate the room unless the MCWE's Executive Director approves the decorations in advance. Using adhesives on the floors and walls is strictly prohibited.
11. For set-up, clean-up or coordination of additional audio-visual and furniture needs please (See Operating Details, Attachment I).
12. The sponsoring organization will be charged for any damages that occur to the room or furniture as a result of the event.
13. For cancellation policies please (See Operating Details, Attachment I).
14. This PPS has been approved by the reviewer listed below and represents Texas State's Division of Academic Affairs policy and procedure from the date of this document until superseded.
Review Cycle: __________________ Review Date: ____________________
Reviewer: _____________________ Date: __________________________
Approved: _____________________ Date: __________________________
Provost and Vice President for
Texas State University-San Marcos
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Last Updated: June 21, 2013
Send comments and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org