Policy and Procedure Statement 20.02 Scheduling the Conference
Issued: 1/08 Room at the Texas Rivers Center
Review Cycle: Jan. 1, E4Y (14 paragraphs)
Reviewers: Executive Director,
River Systems Institute
1. This Policy and Procedure Statement sets forth the policy and procedures for scheduling the conference room at the Texas Rivers Center.
PROCEDURES FOR SCHEDULING THIS FACILITY
2. The River Systems Institute (RSI) oversees and is responsible for scheduling the Conference Room in the Texas Rivers Center. The room capacity is 85 people.
3. Normal reservation priorities for reserving the TRC Conference Room will be on a first-come, first-served basis within priorities. (See attachment I (word) (pdf)) Reservation requests are to be submitted using the online reservation form: Texas Rivers Center Conference Room Reservation Form
6. RSI’s Executive Director may require that security be present during the room’s use. If security is required for an event, the sponsoring organization will be charged for costs associated with security. (See attachment I (word) (pdf))
7. Food must be provided by a University approved caterer. For a list of approved caterers, contact auxiliary services (http://www.auxiliaryservices.txstate.edu/) at 245-2585 or the Coordinator of SCS at 245-2264.
9. RSI strongly recommends that users make an appointment with TRC Conference Room Coordinator to view the room prior to submitting a request for use to ensure it will appropriately meet user’s needs.
10. Users may not decorate the room unless the RSI's Executive Director approves the decorations in advance. Using adhesives on the floors and walls is strictly prohibited.
12. The sponsoring organization will be charged for any damages that occur to the room or furniture as a result of the event.
14. This PPS has been approved by the reviewer listed below and represents Texas State's Division of Academic Affairs policy and procedure from the date of this document until superseded.
Review Cycle: ________________ Review Date: ____________________
Reviewer: ____________________ Date: __________________________
Approved: ____________________ Date: __________________________
Provost and Vice President for
Texas State University-San Marcos
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Last Updated: July 9, 2009
Send comments and questions to: email@example.com